Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese Living Abroad 2009/10/11 23:36
My wife is Japanese living in the U.S. She has a Green Card.
She has a Mitsubishi Bank account in Tokyo. How can she access her money without going back to Japan?
No guesses please. I can do that. :)
by Dick H  

. 2009/10/12 10:06
I just had my US bank request it be sent to them (with my authorization of course). While the Japanese bank will make it complicated, it is the only way I know of, short of getting it yourself.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/10/12 10:13
Mitsubishi Bank, now Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Bank, does have some rep offices and branches in the US. I wonder if there is one near where you are.
by AK rate this post as useful

In Portland 2009/10/13 10:21

Bank-Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ
407 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97205-3512
(503) 241-6455‎
by stanfordgal rate this post as useful

reply to this thread