Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

worried about a japanese text... 2009/10/17 16:15
My parter and I are planning a trip around Japan in November. We have booked all our accomodation and have sumo tickets in fukuoka.

I recieved a text message today in Japanese and my Japanese is not very good. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can translate this for me.

''Konnichiwa. Ude ga kuburete imasu. Chohshi ga warui desu :(''

From my understanding, this says: ''Hello. My arm is sore/infected. ______ is bad.''

I am unsure where this text has come from and what this means in relation to our trip... I'm hoping a translation can help!
by Lauren (guest)  

the missing word 2009/10/18 10:14
I'm not a Japanese but as I know the word you're missing is "body/health condition".
by Nadja (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/10/18 11:27
Although the word "kuburete" is totally unfamiliar to me, being a native Japanese speaker, I can guess that your translation is correct. Could it be a simple spam mail? If you don't know the sender, and if there is nothing else written on the message, I suppose you can just ignore it.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread