Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Smiley Burger in Kyoto 2009/10/19 05:57
I went to Kyoto in 2007 and remember having the best burger in a small burger joint in Kyot0 which I thought was called Smiley Burgers but i can't find it anywhere. It was the best burger I ever had. I am returning in 6 months and would love to eat here. The bun was stamped with the word "smiley" on it. Anyone have any idea where I can find this place??

Thanks in advance
by Amarys (guest)  

Smile Burger 2009/10/19 11:13
Amarys,

Is this it?
http://www.smileburger.com/

The address is 4-188-1 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto

by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

Smiley burger in Kyoto 2009/10/21 22:32
Yes, yes, yessss!!! thank you so much David. :)))
by Amarys (guest) rate this post as useful

Smileburger 2009/10/22 07:29
David-

I went on the website and it's in Japanese. Is there another location other than the one in Kyoto? Also, did I exaggerate when I said it was a good burger? Is there another burger place in Kyoto or Tokyo that you recommend I go to??

Thanks in advance. :))
by Amarys (guest) rate this post as useful

Hamburgers 2009/10/22 16:24
Amarys,

I went on the website and it's in Japanese. Is there another location other than the one in Kyoto?

Apparently not.

Also, did I exaggerate when I said it was a good burger?

Never been there myself, so I can't comment on how they taste.

Is there another burger place in Kyoto or Tokyo that you recommend I go to??

I'm sure everyone has their own favourites, but one chain I would recommend is the Hawaiian "Kua Aina" for large, messy, and very tasty hand-made style hamburgers. I know there is one in the Old Redbrick Warehouse in Yokohama, and also in Odaiba, but I can't get their screwy website to list their store locations, so you're on your own there.
http://www.kua-aina.com/

PS: Feel free to call me Dave... that's how I sign my name.
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread