Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Want to buy electronic dictionary 2009/11/7 22:13
I am looking for a Casio EX-WORD SP7500, a kanji trainer and electronic dictionary for spanish-japanese. I will be in Tokyo next week so I want to purchase one.

Can somebody help me with this? where can I find one?
by javi  

Electornic Shops 2009/11/8 09:27
You can find some at stores such as Bic Camera, Yodobashi Camera, and Yamada Denki (Labi). They're located many areas, for example, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Yurakucho, Akihabara.
by Kato (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks! 2009/11/18 17:33
thanks for your response. My new problem is that as far as I am a newbie japanese student, obviously I dont understand japanese - kanji and I cant find a dictionary with english menu... does anyone know any model with english menu?
by javi rate this post as useful

Wordtank 2009/11/24 16:09
As far as I know, the only e-dictionaries that have English menus are the Canon Wordtanks. However, none has direct kanji input, you have to search for kanji through radicals &/or stroke numbers.
by Jou (guest) rate this post as useful

Ex-word 2009/11/25 19:41
I have also an Ex-word dictionary. In the beginning I couldn't use it properly as well but after some weeks I understood how to use it much more and became really satisfied. I won't remember the day when I found out ジャンプ function. Before I was really unhappy because when looking for a word (English-Japanese) it was showing me kanjis but I didn't know their reading. Now I can look for whatever I need :-)
by Nadja (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread