Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheap wine bars? 2009/11/26 09:41
Anyone of of any nice but cheap stand-up wine/tapas bars with good food in central Tokyo? Most of the ones I've been to have invariably ended up being horribly expensive...the wine doesn't have to be Chateau Lafitte, just as long as its reasonably drinkable..
by Billyboy24  

Hiroo 2009/11/26 11:29
Believe it or not, there is a stand bar in Hiroo which has from memory a JPY1800 all you can drink wine for 2hrs...The wine is "ok". I can't remember the name, but basically its at the opposite end of the Hiroo crossing, a couple of doors down from "Homeworks" burgers.
by cheapskate (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks 2009/11/26 11:45
Thanks for the suggestion, Cheapskate!

I should have added, though, that that southwestern part of town (Hiroo/Ropongi/Azabu/Ebisu) is not good for me, as its a nightmare for commuting back home from, especially if its late...
by Billyboy24 rate this post as useful

bars 2009/11/27 22:06
Most bars serve wine these days. Just take you pick at a convenient location.
by Jou (guest) rate this post as useful

Ginza 2009/12/1 07:31
You might try this one:
http://www.natsugian.com/
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

Bangout Noh 2009/12/3 15:04
Bangout Noh in Shibuya is a pretty good stand-up bar with a large wine selection. It's pay as you go so you won't overspend your budget.

Here's the address: Shibuya 1-10-12, Miyagi Bldg 2F.
by Kato (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread