Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Good Robata place in Tokyo 2009/11/27 11:48
I'm looking for a good robata place in Tokyo. Anyone got suggestions?

Thanks!
by Simba (guest)  

Robata place 2009/11/29 16:53
I've been to Inakaya in Ropponogi. It was fun but very expensive. The address is 6-10-11 Roppongi.
by Junya (guest) rate this post as useful

Is robata not that popular? 2009/11/30 16:43
Thanks for your suggestion. How expensive was it per person approx? My family doesn't drink and we aren't on a tight budget but would like a ball-park figure.

Any other places? Is robata-yaki not that popular? I can't seem to find much postings on it and the usual japan restaurant listings websites (e.g. bento, sunnypages, etc.) don't seem to have a cuisine category for it.
by Simba (guest) rate this post as useful

..... 2009/11/30 16:55
Robatayaki is just another kind of izakaya, a pub. So if you don't drink, it might not be the best kind of place for you.
by ..... (guest) rate this post as useful

Smoke grilled food 2009/11/30 16:59
So where would one go to get smoke-grilled seafood? We really like fresh seafood, raw and cooked. Thanks for your help!
by Simba (guest) rate this post as useful

Musashi in Tokyo Shimbashi 2011/5/29 13:09
I really enjoyed myself here and it is really an inexpensive Robatayki Grill place in Tokyo.

you can check out my pics here (http://life-bite.blogspot.com/2011/05/robata-yaki-grill-in-tokyo-shimb...) and it is located very near to The Shimbashi statino in Tokyo.

Love the experience!
by Meiz rate this post as useful

reply to this thread