Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to buy a mountain bicycle? 2009/11/29 21:11
Hello everybody,
I just arrived two weeks ago in Uji(Kyoto) and would like to buy a mountain bicycle to make some trips in the surrounding however for instance Ihave only seen the ''dutch'' bikes, in general with nearly no derailleur gears. Do you have some tips where could I have a bicycle with derailleur gears? Thank you very much for help! And are there any shops with recycled bicycles?
j.
by Jana (guest)  

Tokyu Hands 2009/11/30 11:54
Tokyu Hands should have some.
by ..... (guest) rate this post as useful

Tokyu Hands 2009/11/30 13:10
I bought my bike at Tokyu Hands(Yokohama). It's a Mongoose with alloy frame, 24 gears, disc brakes. Light as a feather!!

another place to try is "Y's Road"
by Sandy (guest) rate this post as useful

Where to buy a mountain bicycle? 2009/12/5 16:47
And Tokyu Hands, do they have some web in english? I can't read the japanese for the moment? And how much did you pay for your bike? Thanks a lot for the answer.
by Jana (guest) rate this post as useful

cost 2009/12/5 18:59
I paid around 35,000yen for mine.
by Sandy (guest) rate this post as useful

cost 2009/12/5 22:48
It sounds good, I have to find this shop. Do you know if there is any in Kyoto? Sorry for all these questions!

Joint 2009/12/6 10:20
There's an online shop called Joint that sells bikes, and I think it's located in Kyoto.

link http://item.rakuten.co.jp/joint/
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

Joint 2009/12/6 21:48
Thanks, I will have a look on the website right now!

reply to this thread