Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Christmas Cards 2009/11/30 23:01
Is there anywhere that I can buy Christmas cards, in Tokyo - Meguro or Shibuya area by the box, say 20-40 per box? Cheap as possible as well please.
by John153 (guest)  

Shibuya 2009/12/1 13:05
In Shibuya, you could check out Loft. You can get them in a pack, and perhaps in boxes, too.
by Jou (guest) rate this post as useful

Thank you for your reply. 2009/12/1 13:19
Hi Jou, Thank you for your reply. I'll give Loft a try although on previous visits there I only noticed individual cards. Maybe I was walking around with my eyes closed ... LOL!
by John153 (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/12/1 13:36
Ito-ya in Ginza also offers a wide range of Christmas cards.
by magonote rate this post as useful

Christmas cards 2009/12/1 13:51
I've never seen box sets of cards in Loft or Tokyu Hands either. You will probably need to try Costco or order via the internet.
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

From Googling 2009/12/1 14:41
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Thank you very much everyone. 2009/12/1 16:15
I was hoping for somewhere local but I'm not sure that Ito-ya do them in boxes. It's worth a try but I think it'll be the same as Dave says for Loft or Tokyu Hands.

When I get to the stage of desperation I'll probably order using your links Uco. If only I hadn't forgotten to bring some from the UK like I normally do. Oh well, se la vie.
by John153 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread