Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Paying a credit card bill 2009/12/1 00:25
I'm wondering how to pay my Japanese credit card bill. Due to some health issues, I will not have the full amount for next month, and my card is not revolving. (It's pay-all-at-once type) What will happen? Can I pay the portion about 80% and will the other 20% roll over? How does it work?
by k (guest)  

Why don't you... 2009/12/1 12:24
Why don't you ring the company for an official response instead of waiting for one that may not be correct here?

With financial issues, the only people you should be speaking to IS the CC company, no-one else.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2009/12/1 12:53
I assume that the amount will automatically be withdrawn from your bank account, as usual in Japan.

If you don't have sufficient funds on your bank account, the payment of your credit card bill will fail and your card is likely to be blocked.

But it probably depends on the card and bank. As recommended, I think you will find the definite answer only by contacting the specific company.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread