Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Certificate of Eligibility 2009/12/4 15:13
Please help me how many days my COE will release? my mom file it last november 11,2009. but we don't know if what day they release it. I will work as a nanny to a diplomat there so i need it until this december because she will have her vacation in US this january. Can you help me with my question?thank you i will be more much appreciated.

best regards,
zera
by zera (guest)  

.. 2009/12/4 21:09
getting COE can take as long as 3 months, usually 1-3 months. after that you need to apply for your visa and then wait for about a week more to get your visa.
by darine (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2009/12/4 21:20
btw, this might be a busy period because language schools students are applying for CoE too... so getting CoE can take a lot longer than 1 month.

If you know your application's reference number and the office that is handling your application, you can call the office and ask about the current situation of your application. :)
by darine (guest) rate this post as useful

2-3 months 2009/12/5 09:01
For myself and most people I know, the COe for the working visa took at least 2 months to arrive, often closer to three. 6 weeks as bout the fastest I have ever heard of. I'm afraid you will have to think about the possibility that you won't get the visa before the end of this year.

There is also nothing you can do to speed up the process, Immigration will issue the COE when they are ready to.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread