Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

diplomat employer 2009/12/9 10:02
My employer and my mom was the one fixing my paper and file my COE, that was Nov. 11 09 and they were asked if what date they want me in japan? did they always asked that to anyone who file COE? then, my employer said my expected date was on first week of december, but until now she didn't receive any, my employer is a diplomat is it one of the consideration not to approved my COE?
How will I know if my COE was not approved?
I am so nervous and frustrated prayers was the only one I hold on to. I really need this job, one my mom is not getting younger she was in japan for 15 years and I want to be with her while she was there. and second, I need to help my family and family members.
by zeralin  

coe 2009/12/9 10:46
I think it was too optimistic to expect to be in Japan within a month of applying, as it is not unusual for a COE to take 2-3 months to be processed and it can take additional time to process a visa after receiving the COE. Be patient and you will eventually receive an answer.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread