Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Food in Niseko 2009/12/10 01:44
I'll be staying at Hilton Niseko ski resort for my trip to Niseko. I am wondering any food stall or resturant around the hotel area that can be easily access by bus as i have read about the foods in hotel are expensive. thanks
by jenjenie  

Hilton Niseko 2009/12/10 11:42
I've stayed at the Hilton Niseko Village (formerly Higashiyama) and unfortunately the hotel is quite isolated and a good 20 minute drive from the other parts of Niseko. The hotel has a few good restaurants (albeit expensive like you said) but the real nightlife, shopping, and apre ski attractions are around Hirafu town. There is, however, an hourly shuttle bus that goes between Hilton Niseko Village and Hirafu town that you may want to take advantage of.

by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Niseko Eateries 2009/12/11 20:28
Hi there!

Glad to hear you will be visiting us soon!
The area is definitely renowned for its food and our guests are always very eager to try the local delicacies. As the above-post mentioned, yes we have a selection of restaurants in the hotel itself which offer both Japanese and Western menus. I would recommend you visit the Niseko Promotion Board website http://www.nisekotourism.com/en/ prior to your arrival. It has a very comprehensive list of all things Niseko - including dining. And as mentioned above, we so have a free-shuttle service running between the hotel and surrounding areas.
Hope that helps! We look forward to welcoming you soon...

Lucy/Hilton Niseko Village
by Lucy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread