Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Applying for a job in Japan 2009/12/15 14:47
Hey guys heres my situation, I am about to graduate in april with a bachelors degree in Asian Studies ( Language Concentration) and would really like to come work in Japan and ultimately live there one day. My question is in regards to getting a job as an ALT, I just recently found about JET because my school isn't helpful at all and the deadline has passed : ( but i looked online and there are other companies that do the same thing : )! My question is how soon should i start applying to the jobs because i don't want to wait until after i graduate and have the process take months and meanwhile Im out of a job.

Please any advice will be most welcome and thank you so much in advance. I am an american citizen btw i don't know if that changes anything.
by Orlando Armada (guest)  

6 2009/12/15 21:21
I think 6 months before you graduate would be good. It'll show them your enthusiasm and your seriousness. Good luck.
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread