Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Diet 2009/12/18 12:55
I am very interested in learning to eat the way oriental people does.
I believe it's healthy and it is possible to eat that way in the long term, much more that as a diet to lose weight.I do need to lose weight but a change of lifestyle is what I am looking for.
I will be really thanked if you can share with me the way Japanese people eat during the day, breakfast lunch snacks and dinner
I read many books but nothing compares to the real experience, that I haven't had yet unfortunately
Thanks for sharing =)
by lonihlh  

..... 2009/12/18 14:27
Basically, the Japanese have had a macrobiotic diet with a concentration on seafood. But that's changing as the fast food industry tries to force a high fat, low nutrition diet on the Japanese.
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

some differences 2009/12/20 19:07
although i am not japanese, i am an asian of "skinny" build(61kg at 172cm). I could tell you the most important thing with the way oriental or asian people's diet is that we simply don't eat as much as westerners. I live in Australia and am surprised at the portions alot of people eat here. We asians also eat alot of rice(or noodles), usually everyday as it is our staple food.

by jack (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread