Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Guest/gaijinhouses in Shizuoka City 2010/1/6 16:42
I saw some great links for guest houses in Tokyo, but I would like to know if anyone know about guest houses in Shizuoka? I am probably going there for work placement in the end of the year and I have started to look up alternatives for a living. I guess living in Tokyo would work out also, from what I know the public transport in Japan is very good... but if there are a good alternative in Shizuoka I go for that first. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Or is a host family the way to go?

I have never been in Japan before and I know very little japanese. I don't mind a shared apartment. I will stay 4 months, and I don't want it to be too expensive.
by Cave Trouble  

... 2010/1/6 22:17
I don't think there are many so-called "gaijin house" in Shizuoka. Try searching with "weekly mansion," which are apartment units rented on weekly/monthly basis.

If you are talking about commuting from Tokyo to your workplace in Shizuoka, that would take up a lot of time and would cost quite a bit.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread