Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

shibuya 109 returns 2010/1/8 21:35
i bought a few things at shibuya 109 today. after i got home, i realized that the jacket i bought was too small. does anyone know if any of the stores there to returns? i bought one jacket at cryx and one at ristty. im not really sure how returns work in japan.

thank you!
by maria (guest)  

... 2010/1/9 14:03
Retail shops in Japan "generally" accept returns provided you come back with the merchandise intact and with the receipt (better yet if you have the tag still on and with the original shopping bag/package). But they might say "no return/refund" if you bought it at their bargain sale.

If you can't wear it anyway (and have the time) it would be best to take it back with whatever you have (receipt, bag, etc.) and ask them if they do that.
by AK rate this post as useful

Sooner the better 2010/1/9 16:15
Just to add, some shops such as Uniclo has a policy set and they will accept returns up to a couple of months or so, but a lot of shops accept returns only up to a week or so. I also agree with AK that you should take them to the shops anyway, as shops tend to be flexible for customers who try to talk to them. If you can't go to the shop for some reason, you should at least give them a call as soon as possible.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

sale time 2010/1/10 08:36
I'm assuming you bought the items on sale, since you were shopping this week- that makes it quite unlikely that they will accept the returns. You could try, but discounted items are almost always non-returnable.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread