Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Life expenses for 1 month in Osaka. 2010/1/10 11:27
I'm planning of going to Osaka coming April but I do not know how much money do I need for 1 month foods expenses. Given that my accomodation there is covered by my parents. p/s: I'm from Malaysia.
by Dis Yazi (guest)  

some info 2010/1/10 14:48
Here is a list of prices for food

- 1 Rice Ball 120yen
- Lunch Box 400yen
- Beef Ball 300yen
- Mcdonard Set Menu 500yen
- Set menu at a local casual restaurant 800yen

by V (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/1/10 15:01
If you are eating out everyday:
500 yen x 3 meals a day x 30 days = 45000 yen.

But that's not very economical.

If you cook two meals a day, you should be able to eat well with variety and flavor for well under 30000 a month.

That said, if you are diligent and frugal, it is possible to eat properly for less than 15000. That would involve cooking every meal, packing lunches. and avoiding fast food and restaurants.
by kyototrans rate this post as useful

it depends 2010/1/16 03:09
it depends on how much you need to eat. when i was there i made it with 100000 for food. and also take into consideration if you want to shop. if you are a bargain shopper you can find pretty cheap things which are some of the same things in expensive tourist shops. the same goes for clothes. if you can live off manju that saves alot of money XD
by merma1d rate this post as useful

reply to this thread