Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Mac Power Book in Tokyo 2010/1/13 02:20
United States
I will be in Tokyo doing a stage show with my Mac Power Book which has a 3 prong cable. I read that even with an adapter I may damage the computer or it may not work, do I need a transformer as well and where in the US would I get one?
Thanks to anyone for the help
by Theresa (guest)  

. 2010/1/13 19:16
You don't need a transformer which is heavy and expensive.

Most modern computers can handle it.
My dell is from the USA, it's been working fine in Japan for almost three years.

If you have a three prong plug, then all you need is a simple adapter to fit a two prong outlet.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread