Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is this winter cold? 2010/1/25 17:10
I live in Aichi - city, not on the coast. This winter (Dec and Jan) seem to me to have been the coldest for a good few years. Having trouble keeping warm both inside and outside the house. Am I imagining this, or is it really the climate change is making the winter colder?
by Tim (guest)  

not that cold in Tokyo 2010/1/25 22:16
The winter in Tokyo seems to be fairly average, and it hasn't snowed once yet- seems like it will be similar to last year, which was also a slightly warmer winter than usual.

Maybe it's different in Aichi?
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/1/26 08:04
Both, November and December where almost average or slightly warmer than the average year. But there was a lot more precipitation than usual.

January, too, has been almost average so far in terms of temperatures. Just slightly colder (half a degree) in some locations in Aichi. But there was much LESS precipitation than usual.

But I believe that a lot of the previous years have been above average warm. That might be the reason why you feel this year is colder.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread