Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

visa query 2010/2/6 08:48
i'm going to be at a Japanese university from this september for a year as part of a university exchange. but for the few months of summer (june-august) i'm going to be in the US, and i'm British, so my Certificate of Eligibility is going arrive at my home in England while i'm in LA. so will it be ok if i only take my CoE to the japanese embassy one or two weeks before i leave for japan or will my visa not be processed in time? or do i have any other options? thanks for any help, my university wasn't very helpful when i asked them!
by KawaiiCat1 (guest)  

... 2010/2/6 09:37
I personally made the experience that they often say they require up to two weeks, but in fact the visa ends up being done in one to three business days. But that is just my personal experience.
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2010/2/6 19:12
My personal experience (in the USA) that it only took 2 business days to process.
I guess it varies depending on the country and the demand for Japanese visas.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread