Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

SMS Message from Softbank Mobile 2010/2/26 04:57
I got a friend in the Marines stationed in Oki, JP and she can call my phone in the US with her Japanese cellphone and I can txt her phone, but for some reason she can't txt my phone.

She can however SMS her mom whom is also in the USA.

Whats wrong?
by Creeper75  

dkfsjdslfjklsj 2010/2/26 09:34
This is an enquiry best taken up with Softbank's customer support...
by nattofriends (guest) rate this post as useful

SMS? 2010/2/26 09:36
When it comes to messages and e-mails, I believe that Softbank phones can only do SMS (meaning number-to-number, short messages) with other Softbank phones and AU phones. Are you sure that she is using "SMS" to her mom? My guess is that she is using a full e-mail service (not sending from her *phone number* 090XXXXXXXX, but sending from XXXXXX@softbank.... kind of e-mail address that she has set up with her phone company).
by AK rate this post as useful

Beware 2010/2/26 10:18
All I could say is, be careful of the high prices of calling and SMSing international numbers from a Softbank phone!

And yes, your friend should go speak to somebody at Softbank to have this issue handled.
by Psycho Mike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread