Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to buy an engagement ring online? 2010/2/27 16:55
Hello everyone.

Im about to pop the big question to my long term girlfriend here in Japan. Neither of us are Japanese but I cant find any good jewelers here in Japan and the ones I do find are way overpriced. So my question to all of you is, where online can I safely shop for an engagement ring online to get shipped to Japan.

Thanks in advance!!!
by Devin Auspland (guest)  

have you tried bluenile? 2010/3/19 11:10
Hey

I'm with the same problem. I found this website www.thediamondbuyingguide.com

It gives you details on how to go about buying a diamond and it reccomends two sites, bluenile.com and mondera.com

I've had a look at both and you're spoilt for choice. In blue nile you choose the diamond and setting seperately, so you can budget it. Of course they will send you it complete. It's not a DIY job. All their diamonds come with AGS or GIA certificates. And they ship to Japan. You can pay in any currency. I think that you pay by credit card or even paypal.

I'm not going for it just yet because I want to try and look at some jewelery in a Japanese shop first-hand before I choose what grades of diamond to go for. But I'm worried about the high prices in the Japanese stores. I'll pay for a diamond but not for a label on a box. Also, I haven't been able to get a credit card yet. :(

I hope this site helps you out

Good luck
by someone in the same boat (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/3/19 11:39
Check out the rings at www.amazon.co.jp or www.tsutsumi.co.jp
by amazon (guest) rate this post as useful

Rakuten is the best 2010/3/22 13:54
You might also feel like checking rakuten.co.jp

by Clark (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread