Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Honda shirt? 2010/3/2 03:39
This may seem like an unusual question, but perhaps someone can help. We'll be on our honeymoon in Japan in March. My cousin, a really terrific guy who is a really special member of our family, would like me to bring him back a genuine Honda shirt. He's a huge Honda fan. Not some touristy thing (defintiely not!), but something a little more genuine I believe. And, he does want a shirt, not some other item.

I don't wear T-shirts and I know nothing about Honda, or even where to locate something like this. We'll be in Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Fukuoka, and Hakone. Can anyone help please?
by Travelusa (guest)  

Honda merchandise 2010/3/2 11:21
Travelusa,

Honda merchandise is available on the web, but their site is Japanese only, which could be difficult to navigate.
The main Honda showroom in Tokyo also sells a range of merchandise, so you should be able to find your T-shirt or something similar there.

The address is:
Honda Aoyama Bldg,
2-1-1 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo

The building is right next to (above?) Exit 5 of Aoyama Itchome Station on the Ginza, Hanzomon, and Oedo subway lines.

The pdf file below has a map and directions, which you can print out and show to someone if you get lost.
http://www.honda.co.jp/welcome-plaza/access/image/access.pdf
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread