Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

what to wear 2010/3/28 18:15
will be in tokyo from 1st april what sort of clothes should i bring is it ok to wear boots?? i am bringing mostly long sleeve blouses and a trench coat
by catherine (guest)  

Weather/clothes 2010/3/29 08:35
Catherine,

The daytime maximum temperature in Tokyo was 9 degrees yesterday - chilly for this time of year - although the forecast is for warmer (around 15 degrees) weather to return from Wednesday. No problem with boots - wear whatever you want.
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

Some warm clothes needed 2010/3/29 09:06
Unless you come from a colder place than Japan bring a sweater as well. It can be very windy in spring, and even if it is 15 degrees or so you can feel very cold if you are outside for a while in the wind.

As Dave in Saitama says, we are currently having weather so cold I am still wearing my down coat (predicted to last until tomorrow or the next day), but there could easily be some cold days next week as well. The forecast daily low is still below 10 degrees.

I'm still wearing my boots and expect to do so for at least another month.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread