Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

recommended tattoo shops? 2010/4/2 20:54
for the start of my trip im staying in the tokyo area and havent decided if i want to go west or east next but im hoping to get a tattoo done while out there, found several places online but just wanted to check if anyone had any recommendations for a good place to go. cheers
by fuddyboi  

Osaka 2010/4/5 10:31
If you end up in Osaka, then you HAVE to go to Chopstick Tattoo. They have two shops in Americanmura and one in Horie.

I have a number of Japanese friends who all have work done by their artists and let me tell you, it is bloody amazing. I know that one guy got all his done by the tattooist Wataru, while the other dealt with someone whose name I can't remember.
by Minkagreen rate this post as useful

ink rat 2010/4/7 04:30
I'm visiting Tokyo in 3 weeks and the guy who does all my tattoos in England told me to visit the guys at http://www.inkrattattoo.com/main.html

Not sure if Im gonna have the money but one of the guys their did a rose on the back of my tattoo artists hand and its a top job so I'm definately gonna pop in
by adam (guest) rate this post as useful

nice! 2010/4/14 00:53
thanks very much ill be sure to check it all out
by fuddyboi rate this post as useful

in yokohama 2010/4/17 02:14
by anna81 rate this post as useful

Fineline Tattoo Japan (Yokohama). 2010/8/4 10:42
If you are near the Yokohama area be sure to check Fineline Tattoo Japan, just some min walk from the Yokohama train station. Great service and prices, english spoken artists as well.
Went there with some friends and we ended up with some awesome tattoos. The kind of shop we were looking. We are going back for more ink this month.
Check www.finelinejp.com and give them a call, they stay pretty busy sometimes so making an appointment could be the way to go.
by Steve (guest) rate this post as useful

Fineline Tattoo Japan 2010/8/4 17:46
Great service and great artists.
Near to the Yokohama train station and they speak english!
http://finelinejp.com
by Elisabeth (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread