Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Passport Photo Booths? 2010/4/4 17:50
Hi I am in a hurry to find a train station that has a Passport Photo Machine on the platforms where you put 4 x 100Yen in and you get 3 or 4 passport size photographs.

I have been told the Ebisu Station is the only one that is near us ( we are near the Hiro-o station)

Please if anyone knows where there is definately a photo booth please let me know as we have to go there the 5th April to get these taken.

Thanks
by Brissi Girl  

not on platforms 2010/4/4 22:30
The machines are not usually (or ever?) on the platforms, they are in or around the station area, and in Tokyo practically every station area has at least one. I would be very surprised if the Hiroo station area does not have one somewhere, and even more surprised if Roppongi doesn't. There will be one in Ebisu, definitely, most likely more than one. Ask station staff or at the police box.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

Definitely @ Roppongi station 2010/4/5 10:35
There's definitely one in Roppongi Station- go to turnstiles towards exits 3 & 4. That's the exit near to the crossing as opposed to the exit that leads directly into Roppongi hills. After the turnstyles, the booth is to your left by the lockers.

Before you head to Roppongi, you may want to double check all exits of Hiroo station. I know there are booths at Kamiyacho and Hibiya (other stops on the Hibiya line), but they are somewhat tucked away.

by hibiya-sen (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread