Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Soccer Tickets for May 22nd Yokohama FC 2010/4/9 07:15
We're in Tokyo from May 18th for 2 weeks. We plan to go to Yokohama on Sat 22nd May, and there is a soccer match on at 19.00. How would I be able to purchase tickets for this event. Can I buy them via the machines, in the family marts ? Or do i buy them on the day at the stadium ?

Any help would be amazing :D
by robblps (guest)  

Yokohama FC - The little Barca 2010/4/10 13:40
Hello

Yep, you can buy the tickets before the game at a convenience stores like Lawson if you want to. However, if your Japanese ability isn't great, it's probably easier to get the ticket from the stadium on the day. That said, if you pre-buy the ticket from a convenience store you might be able to make a small saving of something like 500 yen.

Personally I usually prefer to buy the tickets on the day and check the seating plan at the stadium. Plus Yokohama FC's stadium is pretty small and in parts it's a throw back to the 1980's English terraced grounds. Only one section has a roof and therefore I like to check the weather before I buy tickets and go to the match.

I hope that helps.
by Pippo (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks 2010/4/10 20:19
Yeah, Ive ordered tickets in the Lawson things before. I'll write the game and time down, then show a member of staff the message. It should be fine. We dont mind about the weather. ITs a nice day out.

by robblps (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread