Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

College Degree 2010/4/13 12:59
Next year I am going to attend college in Canada, its for two years in TV Broadcasting.

Does that mean teaching English is out of the option... I want to go on a working holiday for a year after college but if I can't teach english i might not be able to afford it.

I am also planning a trip there next July, just to visit before committing for a long period
by James (guest)  

WHV 2010/4/13 14:24
Most people teaching English here have no qualifications related to English teaching. Competition is tougher than it used to be, but having a working holiday visa puts you in a good position (can start straight away), and if you dress tidily and interview well you have a good chance of getting a job.
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks 2010/4/19 13:36
It puts me at ease to know Working Holiday visas help land a job, but in Canada college is below our university level and only takes 2 years, is that all right
by James (guest) rate this post as useful

However 2010/4/19 19:46
However after the WHV ends (1 year) you will need full University degree to get a work visa.
by LB (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread