Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What is a square farewell card called? 2010/4/29 19:55
I was given a square signature board by my host-class, filled with pictures and messages. I was hoping that someone might be able to tell me the Japanese name for such a board.

Many thanks,
by therest (guest)  

. 2010/4/30 09:47
Shikishi (色紙)?

Please note this board itself doesn't have any meaning of farewell.
by Ikuyo Kuruyo (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/4/30 09:47
It's called "shikishi"(色紙)
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread