Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

mythology 2010/5/4 09:15
im making a story and it has alot of mythology but im needing help with this one one of my characters is a shadow preist and he has a shadow wolf i found that these creatures resided in japan from a website but i dont trust it so can somebody tell if thats true or not
by ookamilord  

myths 2010/5/4 19:00
By shadow do you mean ghosts? or the shadow of a real person or animal???
A true shadow is also in the shape of the person or animal, even if it distorted by whatever surface it is reflected on... while a ghost--I have seen some-- is more like a thick mist or fog that shows up in the strangest places.
I was under a bunch of trees once, on a summer day, in bright day light. Suddenly the light under the trees dimmed, the air turned ice cold and a mist surrounded me..

Friends of mine were 20 ft away in the sunshine. they saw darkness come under the trees and saw me turn deadly white. They called me, I didn't hear them...
it was in an old cemetery by the way...

your spelling is pretty bad.. better learn basic spelling before writing your story...otherwise your proof reader will turn in a most vengeful ghost.
by Monkey see (guest) rate this post as useful

mythology 2010/5/7 09:05
as in person or animal the reason why is because i read that shadow wolves get confused for being a werewolf and they obey a partner or master if you will and it also said they are bond to him or her tell death. and i type well if i had a better keyboard and not tired all the time lol
by ookamilord rate this post as useful

. 2010/5/7 11:49
There used to be wolves in Japan in the past but generally they do not appear in Japanese mythology very often.
(Fox is far more famous for deluding people.)
Werewolf is definitely not a Japanese thing.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/5/8 10:39
Cool story Monkey See. I believe it.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread