Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Conveyor Belt Sushi Shinjuku/Shibuya 2010/5/14 21:21
I was wondering if there were any good Conveyor Belt Sushi places in Shibuya or Shinjuku??
by Karone  

Shibuya kaiten sushi 2010/5/16 05:48
I know of one in Shibuya, 105 yen for all plates. It is on a small side street, not far from 109. Usually crowded, they say.

If i remember correctly it is pretty close to place where it say Udagawacho in Google Maps. Hpefully somebody can provide more accurate information.
by snowmobile rate this post as useful

Shinjuku conveyor belt sushi 2010/5/19 14:59
I just visited Tokyo 1st week of May and tried the conveyor belt sushi at Shinjuku area. The restaurant is called 三葉. Prices are based on the colour of the plate (100, 130, 220, 330 yen). Quality of sushi is good. Quite a lot of customers. If you exit from Shinjuku JR station, exit from the Kabuki-cho exit. Once you come out of the station, you will see a lion statue. Pass the lion statue, and walk straight. Cross the traffic light and walk straight ahead. The sushi place is on the left after abt 5 mins walk past the traffic light crossing. Enjoy!
by mykieboy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread