Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Square-Enix 2010/5/16 14:11
Hello everyone. I was just curious if anyone knew of a Square-Enix museum or its equivalent. Im a huge fan of the company and id love to see anything that has to do with them. The best thing I could find on my own was the Square-Enix Showcase. Which seems pretty cool..but it looks more like a store than a museum dedicated to the franchise. Any help would be great..thanks! Ill be in the Tokyo area by the way...
by Jesen  

thats it 2010/5/16 16:59
yeah man thats basically it. its not so much a museum as it is a showcase. nothing to get too hyped about but i hear the sephiroth statue is cool.
by EternalDuelist93 rate this post as useful

thanks 2010/5/17 00:44
Damn..that sucks. Thanks. Does anyone else have any suggestions?
by Jesen rate this post as useful

square 2010/5/22 01:39
Hmm im quite the opposite, i used to be a fan of squaresoft, but ever since it became square enix, its been going downhill....(their sales too). Even the creator of FF is gone and working for mistwalker now..
by jack (guest) rate this post as useful

SE Showcase 2010/5/23 07:37
I have been to the Square Enix Showcase in Hatsudai several times and I find it to be quite fun to goto especially if you want to buy SE merchandise. It is not hard to get to at all. They have a bunch of statues on display. They not only have the Sephiroth statue in the floor but they also have the costume that Gackt work to promote Dirge of Cerberus. You can find all kinds of merchandise there that you cannot find online or at other stores. Sometimes you can also see the staff in the jewelry department wearing Shinra uniforms. I think this is weekends only. Even if you were a Squaresoft fan or just a FF/Dragonquest fan, this is a definite must. I always find something new to buy.
by FF Fan (guest) rate this post as useful

adress 2010/5/24 04:47
can someone give me square enix showcase adress plz
by Droogie rate this post as useful

Shinjuku 2010/5/25 13:23

SQUARE ENIX Hatsudai Bldg. 1st Floor
4-31-8 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku,Tokyo
JR Shinjuku Station South Exit, New South Exit - 15 min walk.
by dorisli86 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread