Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Very light, anti-humidity men's shirt ? 2010/5/19 15:44
Summer is finally on its way (maybe) and I always suffer badly from the heat, coming from colder parts originally.

Every year I stock up on (a) special half-sleeve white shirts for work. They 'absorb' the, um, sweatiness and are very lightweight, and (b) special vests/sports shirts [i.e. Mizuno] for wearing under the shirt that do the same thing and soak up moisture - expensive at around 3,500 but really effective.

Question: This year my usual store has no stock of (a) the shirt type, nor (b) the vests.

Can someone help me out by telling me what I need to ask for to get the items I need or something equally as effective? Thanks
by David (guest)  

answers 2010/5/20 05:47
Well there are a few options you can try:

First there are t-shirts and even long sleeve shirts that have a small air conditioner unit built into the shirt (but its like $80 US a shirt).

There's also adidas, nike, or Under armor compression shirts, that are fairly breezy, but also make you look a little trimmer.

The first option is probably easier to facilitate as the makers of those shirts are Japanese companies, but the second is cheaper.
by bergeron rate this post as useful

Silky Dry or Sarafine 2010/5/20 09:19
I'm sure that anyone who subscribes Japanese newspapers are familiar with the new Uniclo under shirts. Ask for Silky Dry for men or Sarafine for women.
http://www.uniqlo.com/jp/
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread