Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can rent a room for a month? 2010/5/30 08:23
As my father would like to come to visit Japan & me for a month long,is it possible for him to get an his own room for rent ? 1k room in yokohama is available to rent and by which agency & methods?Which kind of documents will he need for it?If anybody could help me out I'll thank so much.

Cherry
by Italia  

... 2010/5/30 11:02
If he is coming only for a month, he should look around for a "weekly/monthly apartment" rental, or a guesthouse. (Please read the information provided by this website under: Living - Accommodation - Guesthouse.)

For "weekly/monthly apartment," one example would be this one:
http://www.wmt.co.jp/en/index.html
by AK rate this post as useful

... 2010/5/31 00:16
I stayed at this hotel in Yohohama for 1 week . Cheap. Clean.
http://www.tokyo-weekly-hotel.com/mmone/
by raw (guest) rate this post as useful

nice 2010/5/31 05:46
the link posted above is pretty cheap.. but turns out to be more than 1000 dollars for the month. I checked the link that was posted earlier.. too expensive, for me at least... One of the rates was 7350 yen per night for the monthly stay, which is almost 25000 bucks for the month, with the current exchange rate. if you have that money to spend go ahead.

But you can also find many shares on craigslist for 400-700 bucks for the month and he will have his own room.

Apartments in general for 1 room apartment and kitchenette is 600 or 700 dollars, and that 2500 could be 1st month's rent, a deposit, key money to set up a real place. lol

If he want to do that, go ahead, and I'll take over the rest of the months for the year.

by Reina Jess rate this post as useful

above post 2010/5/31 05:48
2500 I mean in the first part. not 25000. Typo. ^^
by Reina Jess rate this post as useful

reply to this thread