Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What is the minimum GPA for Waseda? 2010/6/3 17:05
I am going to apply to Waseda and I was wondering what the minimum GPA needed would be?

How many people do you think apply to the Waseda English MBA course (full time). I would think that it would be low for international students. Only because it is really expensive..etc
When I was living in Japan I met many Waseda students and they all seem very wealthy.. is what just another private "rich kids" only University??
by Dav3  

my 2 cents 2010/6/3 20:48
waseda is one of the more prestigous universities. but as you say, it is a private university. even in japan, there is the notion that smart kids go to public universities and rich kids go to private. all universities are struggling at the moment with declining enrolments so universities are not so hard to get into as they once were.

having said all that, if i had the chance and the money i would love to go to waseda.
by rick (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread