Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Getting my cellphone bill reduced 2010/6/11 09:51
I just received my cellphone bill for the month and it came in at a whopping 7700 yen, about 6000 higher than what I usually get.
Now most of this was in packet prices, as my computer had been broken for two weeks and I had to use my phone as my only source of internet, but since I am on the most basic plan, the extra packets ended up adding up to quite a bit.
I realize that this is entirely my fault, but is there any way for me to get AU to reduce this price for a little bit? I am thinking of calling customer services but I don't know how flexible they would be with such a matter..
Any input/experience would be very appreciated.
by Peter (guest)  

Phone bill 2010/6/11 10:16
Peter,

If you need to use your mobile heavily for the next few months, you should call Customer Service or visit your nearest AU shop, and switch to a different plan that gives you unlimited packet usage (something like 3000-4000 yen?). You can't reduce your current bill of course.
by Dave in Saitama (guest) rate this post as useful

um 2010/6/12 13:48
honestly, is this a joke ?
your bill was 7700Yen... its hardly expensive. if 7700yen is such a big amount of money to you, then maybe cut some other expense this month such as eat a bit less, that way you can save more to pay it.

in australia my phone bill was 100AUD per month contract, and i thought that was a pretty affordable plan.

they are not going to reduce your bill for you man.
by zuoteng rate this post as useful

reply to this thread