Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nasal/Sinus irrigation products 2010/6/11 20:59
I suffer from sinusitis and would like to buy some nasal/sinusitis irrigation products (they basically are a saline solution wash).

There are some small machines that do this and also more basic sprays.

What would I need to ask for to get (a) a machine kit, or (b) the simpler spray type?

Please note, this is not a decongestant, but just the saline type wash and cleaner.
by Anne (guest)  

... 2010/6/12 13:57
Asking for "hana senjou supuree" (nose cleaning spray) at a drugstore would get you something like:
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kenkocom/x166540h/
(This is a simple spray type.)

Asking for "hana senjou ki" (nose cleaning equipment) at a drugstore (or a household appliance shop) might get you a kit.
by AK rate this post as useful

Otsuka makes this product 2010/6/13 11:14
HI..

I had nasal surgery a year and half ago in Japan. The place is called Tokyo Surgery Center near Tokyo Station, it was the best thing I ever did. I can finally breath!

And one of the products they gave me is called ..
Otsuka Normal Saline..

I think many places might have this product, but its even better if go to a drug store associated with a Nasal related Doctor or the Doctors office. They will know about this product and might also have the nasal spray device.

Best of luck!
by tokyorascal rate this post as useful

Effective Treatment for Sinus Conditions 2010/7/5 01:13
I would recommend trying a natural nasal spray called SinuSoothe. It kills bacterial/fungal infections and relieves the symptoms of sinus conditions such as nasal congestion, pain, headches etc. I used it for my own sinusitis (which is now almost non-existent) and it can also be used to treat colds, hay fever, allergies, rhinitis and nasal spray addiction. I cannot enthuse about this product enough and hope that it helps others like it has helped me. All the best.
by Julianne (guest) rate this post as useful

Where? 2010/7/8 19:16
would recommend trying a natural nasal spray called SinuSoothe.

Is this a Japan product? Where to buy?
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread