Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Validity of dependant visa 2010/6/21 18:19
We used to leave in Japan, and for the last couple of years i was on dependant visa sponsored by my husband's bank. We left Tokyo 6 month ago, We moved to HK. I still have gaijin card on me, and my dependant visa is until 2012
I am Russian. And I would need to get a visa every time i would go to Japan before my marriege. My husband is British.
I would like to go back to Tokyo just for a weekend, for the wedding of my friend. Am I allowed to still use that visa, even though my husband's visa was cancelled by his company, but no stamps in passports? Or do I have to get a new tourist visa?
Thank you
by Aiiya (guest)  

chk 2010/6/22 08:10
Hey..I think you better contact the Japan immigration Services and get it cleared...It's always better to get first hand information in such matters.
Here is the contact of Japan imigration
http://www.immi-moj.go.jp/english/index.html
by shina (guest) rate this post as useful

Re-entry permit 2010/6/22 17:41
I think if you have valid visa and valid RE-ENTRY permit and your Gaijin care then you should not have any problem in entering Japan.
Check dates on both your visa and re entry permit stamps
by Kamal (guest) rate this post as useful

Validity of dependant visa 2010/6/23 15:13
thank you very much for your respond!

Really appreciate
by Aiiya (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread