Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rhinoplasty in Japan 2010/6/22 02:39
Hello,

Ifm going to stay in Japan for the next period of an year or two and would like to have in that period a Rhinoplasty, but Ifm not so sure regarding doing it there.

Ifm not of an Asian ascent and would like to reduce my nose bridge as much as possible (and to flatten the nose some) and maybe also to make the nose a little more narrow (but of course in a way that will be fit to my face [It sounds now that I dream of some brand new nose but my nose is really problematic]).

Ifve tried to look in the Internet about it (especially to check the prices) but my Japanese is not yet enough for that level and all I could find is information about implanting nose prosthesis or narrowing the nose, since it seems that most of Japanese donft suffer of big nose bridges.

My question is, are there Japanese (actually I donft mind westerns in Japan either) surgeons that can reduce my nose bridge the way I want or is it better to let western to take care of it?
Also, could you please tell me (if you know) the approximant price for nose bridge reduction surgeon.

Thank you, it will be much of help if you can share with me some information.
by Boku (guest)  

... 2010/6/22 10:54
As I search through the internet in Japanese, there are many cosmetic surgeons who "raise" the nose or "shape" the nose (narrower and more pointed, etc.), but not quite the way you describe it. I'm sure they can do it, but considering that you might not be able to fully communicate exactly what you want, if you are not in a hurry, I suggest that you wait until you get back to your country (where this issue might be more common), or anyway until you come across a doctor that you feel confident of.

I ran a few searches, and the price ranges from 200,000 - 400,000 yen. No insurance coverage.

The following is one example (in English) - please note that this is definitely not a recommendation at all, but just for reference.
http://www.plazaclinic.net/
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread