Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

A little help with translation 2010/6/24 04:52
I bought Japanese massage roller but instruction it came with is only in Japanese. I can understand how to use it from pictures but I don't know how to clean it. I don't want to damage it by wrong maintanence. Please see here and tell me if there's anything written about taking care of this face roller:
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kuchikomido/bgn-slimspa/
Thank you for your time
by moonrice  

... 2010/6/24 16:47
6th bullet point under "please read before use" (ご使用前に必ずお読みください) say:s
- If you leave cosmetics or oil on the roller, it may get oxidated and may look like brown spots; this can be easily removed by cleaning using a toothbrush with a bit of body soap or toothpaste.

Under "notes on care and storage" (お手入れ・保管上のご注意):
- After using in bath, be sure to wipe off water with a towel before storing it.
- Pressing the roller hard with a towel while wiping it might break/damage the axis or the handle of the roller, so be careful [I guess they mean be gentle when wiping it.]
- When the roller surface gets dirty, clean using a toothbrush with a bit of body soap or toothpaste on it.
- As it is not made of metal, letting it drop [to the floor] or applying too much force during care might damage the product - be careful.
- Washing the product with very hot water or drying it with hair dryer heat will deform or melt the product - be careful.
by AK rate this post as useful

Thank you! 2010/6/24 19:39
AK, it's really helpful, thank you!
by moonrice rate this post as useful

reply to this thread