Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

gynecologist in japan 2010/6/25 20:01
i have question. how much does cost to visit gynecologist in japan (tokyo, chiba)??
by majaako (guest)  

. 2010/6/26 11:40
You will have to pay the "shoshin-ryo (first visit fee)" which is about 5000 to 15000 yen depending on the clinic. Any medical fee other than that depends on the treatment. Be sure to bring your kenkou-hokenshou (health insurance card) so that you'll get your deduction.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

.. 2010/6/26 12:28
i dont think i paid the first visit fee so maybe some places dont have it... it's a pity you dont live here in osaka. the clinic i go to is really good, staff members are all women and doctors speak english.
by darine (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/6/26 13:57
...and if you bring your "national" health insurance card, you only pay 30% of the amount listed above (70% covered by the insurance). If you are covered by your/your spouse's employer's insurance scheme, the percentage might be a bit different, but it is around that number.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

"listed above"? 2010/6/27 12:15
Keep in mind that even if you present your health insurance card, you still have to pay the 5000 to 15000 yen worth shorhinryo.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread