Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

certificate of eligibility.. 2010/6/25 23:37
hi..ive been worried for the past few weeks and i cant really find a good answer in the net..pleas help!..my husband and my 2 year old son applied for a japan visa with a certificate of eligibilty in the japanese embassy(manila,philippines) last june 8 2010...and now its been more than 3 weeks and evreytime we call the embassy,they told us that the application is still pending..base on what i read,applying for a visa with coe will only take 3-5 days.. im really nervous about this..is there by any chance that my husband and kid will be denied? and for someone who has any idea,how long does it really take for a visa to be release?...to add up,we got a complete requirements and they have a long term resident status on their coe..tanx!
by christina (guest)  

Actually.... 2010/6/28 10:10
It takes 3-5 days if you are IN Japan.

But if you're over seas, sometimes they send the documents to their home government in Japan to examine the documents.

I heard it can take a month.
by Reina Jess rate this post as useful

reply to this thread