Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan Morning Weather Jingle 2010/7/2 14:12
Silly question:

While we were in Japan we'd often begin our day by putting on the TV and catching the daily weather report. There was this song/jingle in the background that seemed to be mostly in Japanese but at least featured the lyrics "the weather" in English. My husband has especially taken a sentimental liking to that song now that it's been imprinted upon us, and we were wondering if anyone knew what song we are talking about so we might hear it again on the internet. :)
by GameAngel64  

probably more info needed 2010/7/2 23:07
It might help if you could be a bit more specific- there are quite a few channels here and most of them have a weather report at some point in the morning. Do you know which channel or programme it was on? Or if not, about what time? Was the song sung by a man or a woman?

I often watch the programme "Mezamashi terebi" in the morning and currently during their weather report they have a song by the well-known male singer Kuwata Keisuke called "Early in the morning" in the background which is mostly in Japanese, but has references to weather in English in it. Could that be it?
by Sira (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2010/7/2 23:39
Despite my vague description, that was EXACTLY IT. Thanks so much!
by GameAngel64 rate this post as useful

Re: 2010/7/2 23:57
by xexstyle (guest) rate this post as useful

tv japan 2010/7/3 20:10
what about the one that comes on TV Japan (in america)

Its shown on a blue screen when they are showing the temperatures.

It's classical music, And a flute is the main instrument. That's all I can really memember... I wanted to play it on my flute. lol.

by Reina Jess rate this post as useful

reply to this thread