Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Silica Gel 2010/7/4 02:21

Need some help. Can anyone tell me where I can buy silica gel? It is getting quite humid here in Tokyo and I need these silica gels to keep my camera lenses dry to prevent fungus from growing in them.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
by giggs (guest)  

silica gel 2010/7/4 12:40
You can buy it at any well stocked camera store. Yodobashi Camera and Bic Camera usually carry it, and other electronics stores with a good selection of dslrs will probably have it too.

It may be cheaper to buy 'dry pet' instead. They're a little bigger as they're meant for reducing the humidity in closets and drawers, and can be bought in 3 packs at drug stores and supermarkets.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread