Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Astro Boy Merchandise In Tokyo 2010/7/6 09:19
My dad is currently in Japan and I have him looking for a store that sells Astro Boy merchandise. He has already tried going Tezuka Osamu World in Tokyo but all of the locations there have closed down and he can't go to the one in Kyoto because it is too far away.So now I am wondering if there are any other stores in Tokyo that sell Astro Boy merchandise besides the closed down Tezuka Osamu world stores. I specifically looking for an Astro Boy plush toy. If anyone has an answer it's going to be on here. Thanks for helping me and my dad out!
by LYAstroBoyFan  

akihabara? 2010/7/6 10:54
Hi, you might want to check out akihabara since there are loads of anime/manga/computer related stuff there. It's virtually the otaku's capital of the world.

"Astro Boy" probably won't do. You should tell your dad to use "Tetsuwan Atomu" as that's the Japanese name for Astro Boy.
by jmarkley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread