Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bloomers, shorts, leggings 2010/7/25 01:39

Does anyone know what these are called?

What sort of body type would they suit best, and are they available in Japanese plus-sizes?

If it helps, I'm a UK size 14-16
by selbydate16  

... 2010/7/25 12:42
The description "furiru reesu shooto pantsu" (frill lace short pants) seems to lead to similar things, though the hem looks a bit different from the one you've got. (The page I've got says "petticoat short pants," but not all shops use this name.) I don't think there is one proper name for this type of garment.

by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread