Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Need help moving to Japan 2010/7/27 00:38
I am currently in the U.S. My brother works and lives in Tokyo, Japan he has the abilty to house me, I have my Business degree. I am trying to figure my options in getting to Japan, to stay for a long term. Is there a way to stay there or anyone point me in a direction to a job (entry lev) that will sponsor a visa, or prehaps a school. All the paper work seems like a headache, Just trying to find simple means.
Thanks
by jon (guest)  

Your brother 2010/7/28 06:33
Best resource available to you is your brother.
by Mike (guest) rate this post as useful

difficult 2010/7/29 04:37
from what i hear, to live in japan as a foreigner, you really need to have connections there. japanese connections. the other guy is right, your best resource is your brother. but even at that, hes not japanese. it will be hard to find a job. its not as easy as someone from another country going to america. i could be wrong, but thats what i hear. you could try to find an american company ( or wherever you live) to transfer you there. either way, best of luck !
by caliguy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread