Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese language school for adults 2010/8/7 16:59
I am thinking about taking some time off work and study Japanese in Japan for a few months. The only problem is, I am now in my late 20's, so I will probably feel very old compared with the other students at a typical language school.
Anyone know about some language school (in Tokyo or any other major city) more geared to adults? Or at least where not all students are under 22, lol.
by Anna (guest)  

most 2010/8/7 18:11
most language school students are over 22 i'd guess.. most of them are either university students taking off a year before finishing their degree or people who are trying to get into post graduate studies in japan or go to some kind of technical college. if you're near 30 you'll be in the upper end of the average age range which is probably around 23-24-25 years old
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

Thanks 2010/8/8 08:09
Ok, I should be ok then. I'm 27 so i'll be older but not that much older, haha.
Thanks for the help!
by Anna (guest) rate this post as useful

school 2010/8/9 21:37
I'm thinking of doing the same thing too.
I'm 26 and I want to take time off work for 2-3 months.
It doesn't matter if people are younger or older, you're there to learn. there should be a mixture of ages

I've heard ok reviews from people about arc. It's in tokyo.
http://en.arc-academy.net/
by Mac11 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread