Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Two questions about japanese school 2010/8/17 19:22
First; Does Shibuya Senior & Junior high school accept late students? I'm moving to Shibuya in the middle of the year so I was wondering if they accept late students, and if they have applications or not?

Second; Do all/some senior high schools accept late acceptance? Especially for me, cause I would be considered foreign...

((If I could I would stay in california where I am and not move, but at the moment I have no choice, my family is moving to Shibuya, and I have no say it this issue...))

Thank you for reading.
by Junnosuke (guest)  

... 2010/8/18 09:35
Not all accept mid-year transfers.

Your parents need to inquire directly with the school, or schoolS in the area, if they accept mid-year transfers in the first place, and a non-Japanese student on top of that.

I don't know your Japanese language proficiency (as you say you will be considered foreign), but if not fluent, meaning not able to follow classes in Japanese, your parents might need to enrol you in an international school.

Doesn't this kind of school arrangement for you part of your parents' preparation to move?
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread