Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Coin lockers at Himeji 2004/8/2 17:15
Next month I am traveling to Japan for a summer vacation. I want to stop off at Himeji to se that castle on my way down from Kyoto to Hakata. I was wondering if anyone knew if there are large size coin lockers avaible at the station as I am traveling with a large case.
Thanks!
by gWAH  

lockers 2004/8/2 18:23
I am pretty sure that there are large sized lockers at Himeji Station. With large size I mean the large size described at the below link. It may not be large enough for large suitcases:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2274.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Coin lockers 2004/8/2 19:15
I always find all the large coin lockers occupied when I need to use one (bad luck, I guess). If there is no luggage room, I find myself waiting a long time to get one. Do any of you have tips on getting a large coin locker? I.e. getting there early or getting there late?
by Kappa rate this post as useful

Thanks 2004/8/2 20:02
Thanks very much for the help. Does anyone know if there is a a luggage room at the station? Or perhaps there are coin lockers at Himeji Castle as most popular attractions are supposed to have? Thanks!
by gWAH rate this post as useful

Lockers at Himeji 2008/4/24 08:20
Last November my GF and I used a large locker at Himeji Station. It was large enough to hold both her small and my medium size suitcases. If anything the width of the bags was more of an issue. As I recall the lockers where up the escalator near the JR track.
by Peter rate this post as useful

Visited Himeji-jo earlier this month 2008/4/24 10:40
There are lockers inside the Shinkansen area at the station. We had no trouble storing a big bag. There might have been some lockers outside too. There were also some at Himeji-jo, but they were very small.
by visitor rate this post as useful

lockers at Himeji 2008/4/24 11:54
There are some big coin lockers outside the station (to the left of the visitor information booth on the castle side of the station).
by lynda rate this post as useful

reply to this thread